Winter Park Library and Events Center
Being based in Winter Park, our John Michael Exquisite Weddings and Catering team was thrilled to hear about the new Winter Park Library and Events Center’s approval.
The City Commission approved this massive project in January of 2020, with the construction beginning in March of 2020. If all goes well, it should be completed by the fall of 2021.
Things Got A Little More Exciting
Winter Park called for proposals from local Orlando catering companies for the new venue’s Preferred Catering Services.
Just before Christmas, we got the official announcement. The City of Winter Park has selected John Michael Exquisite Weddings and Catering as one of only four caterers to service this incredible new venue. With more than twenty companies submitting proposals, this is a tremendous honor.
We’re very excited to get this fantastic news as we reach the end of 2020 and look forward to an exciting 2021!
The Winter Park Events Center
We’ve seen some artists renderings of the new spaces and can’t wait for it to get closer to completion.
Here’s how the City of Winter Park described the Event Center’s features:
• Outdoor amphitheater for events & performances
• Tiered outdoor seating for event viewing or simply relaxing with a good book
• Covered Porte Cochère for easy & convenient pick-up/drop off of guests
• Specially decorated & designed dressing rooms for weddings & special occasions
• Rooftop terrace with a beautiful view of Martin Luther King, Jr. Park for socials & gatherings [up to 180 attendees]
• Park-view second floor room to accommodate smaller events or meetings [up to 70 guests]
• Grand ballroom for large celebrations, meetings & events [up to 300 seated at tables or 500 seated theater-style]
The possibilities for weddings and events in this unique space will be endless, and we can’t wait to share more information with you as it becomes available.
Check Out More…